Green Cardamom Shrikhand Recipe
Love Shrikhand but scared of all the sugar? We bring you an easy, healthy way to help you enjoy your favourite dish.
Makes 2 servings
Kaloree1 15-20 tablets (or according to taste)
Hung Yoghurt 100 gms
Pistachios slivers 1 tablespoon
Pine nuts 1 tablespoon
Cinnamon 1/4 teaspoon
Green Cardamom 1/2 teaspoon
Saffron strands a pinch
Individual bowls 1
- In a big mixing bowl, add the hung yoghurt.
- Slowly fold in the Kaloree1 a tablet at a time.
- Once all the Kaloree1 is incorporated into the yoghurt, all the pistachios, pine nuts and green cardamom powder.
- Serve in individual bowls.
- Garnish with a pinch of saffron strands.
- Enjoy with hot puris or paranthas.
Tip: To get 100 gms hung yoghurt, place 300 gms regular yoghurt in a muslin cloth and hang in the refrigerator until the whey/liquid has stopped dripping. Remove from cloth and store in an air-tight container. Keep chilled until ready to use.