Fruits are a great way to stay fit. Combining them into a smoothie makes for a delicious post-workout drink. We bring you a unique peach smoothie that will help you replenish your energy levels after an energizing workout.
- 1 fresh peach, peeled, pitted, and chopped
- ½ cup skimmed milk
- 250 gms non-fat yogurt
- 1 cup ice cubes
- ground cinnamon (to taste)
- Kaloree1 according to taste
- Place the peach, milk, yogurt, and ice in a blender and blend until smooth. Turn off the machine and scrape down the sides of the blender with a rubber spatula. Blend again.
- Pour the mixture into two glasses and sprinkle each with a little cinnamon. Add Kaloree1 according to taste. Serve at once.