An oatmeal breakfast smoothie is a breakfast and smoothie mixed into one delicious, filling drink and a fun way to start the day. Try out our sugar free oatmeal recipe to add some variety into your usual breakfast and smoothie routine.
- 1 cup unsweetened instant oats,
- 1 fresh banana
- 3 cups skimmed milk
- 2 Tbsp ground flax-seed
- Kaloree 1 according to taste
- 2 tsp coffee extract (optional)
- Grind the oats finely in a mixie.
- Chop the banana into cubes.
- Combine the banana and oats in a blender and blend together.
- Add the milk, flax seeds and coffee extract and blend until the desired consistency is reached.
- Add Kaloree1 according to taste.
- Pour into a glass and enjoy!