Tulsi and ginger are known for their antioxidant properties. They also help to improve and strengthen the immune system.
Makes 1 glass
Kaloree1 1 tablet
Tulsi Green Tea Teabags 2
Ginger juice 1/2 tablespoon
Chilled Soda 200 ml
Water 100 ml
Ice cubes To taste
Lime wedge 1
Tall glasses 1
- Pour 100 ml of water into an air-tight container.
- Add 2 teabags of Tulsi Green Tea to the water and close the container tightly. Leave to steep overnight in the refrigerator.
- Chill the glass in the refrigerator for 15 minutes.
- Add ice cubes according to your preference into the chilled glass
- Pour 1/2 tablespoon of ginger juice over the ice cubes.
- Squeeze the juice from the lime wedge over the ice cubes.
- Pour the 100 ml of Tulsi Green Tea concentrate over the ice cubes after removing the tea bags and discarding them.
- Add 1 tablet of Kaloree1. Mix the ingredients thoroughly
- Top up the glass with chilled soda. Drink immediately.