How to Makes 2 Glasses Kokum Cooler
Kokum is a fruit belonging to the mangosteen family and widely used in Southern and North-eastern India in its fresh as well as dried forms as a souring agent. The fresh fruit is either preserved by turning it into a squash or drying it for later use. It makes an excellent refreshing drink for the summers and monsoons.
Kokum Syrup (unsweetened) 4 tablespoons
Chilled Soda 500 ml
Roasted Cumin Powder 1/4th teaspoon
Kaloree1 4 tablets
Crushed Ice 10-12 ice cubes
Tall glasses 2
- Take two tall glasses and chill them in the refrigerator for 15 minutes.
- Take the chilled glasses out of the refrigerator and pour 2 tablespoons of kokum syrup in each glass.
- Add the roasted cumin powder, dividing the quantity equally between both the glasses.
- Add 2 tablets of Kaloree1 to each glass.
- Add two tablespoons of soda to each glass and stir until the tablets are dissolved.
- Add 5-6 crushed ice cubes.
- Add soda to fill up the glass.
- Put a straw in and stir.
- Serve immediately.