Cucumbers are a great source of minerals and an excellent aid to weight loss. Their high water content not only refreshes you but also fills you up with essential nutrients without the calories, is a great source of fiber and excellent for acidity. This recipe for fresh and crunchy cucumber slices makes for an excellent snack after your work out or in the middle of the day when hunger pangs strike.
Garlic cloves 2
Malt Vinegar 1 ½ tablespoon
Kaloree1 4 tablets
Dill (dried or fresh) 1/4th teaspoon
- Slice the cucumbers thinly into slices and keep aside.
- Chop and coarsely crush the garlic cloves.
- In a bowl, add the vinegar, dill, Kaloree1 tablets and garlic.
- Stir the mixture until the Kaloree1 tablets dissolve.
- Pour the mixture over the cucumber slices and mix till all the slices are coated.
- Put into an air-tight container and chill for a few hours or overnight.
- Serve chilled.