Nothing says summer than beautiful pink roses in bloom. Rose water has cooling properties while lemon juice and pomegranate juice are rich in Vitamin C. Enjoy this cooling drink on a warm, romantic summer evening.
Makes 1 glass
Kaloree1 1 – 2 tablets (according to taste)
Rose water 2 tablespoons
Lemon juice 2 tablespoons
Pomegranate juice 2 tablespoons
Chilled Soda 250 ml
Ice cubes To taste
Rose petals 5-6
Tall glasses 1
- Chill the glass in the refrigerator for 15 minutes.
- While the glass is chilling, add the Kaloree1, rose water, lemon juice, pomegranate juice to a cocktail shaker.
- Add ice cubes according to taste.
- Close the cocktail shaker and mix all the ingredients thoroughly.
- Pour the mixture into the chilled glass.
- Add the chilled soda.
- Garnish with rose leaves. Serve immediately.